Posts Tagged ‘Kids Cooking’
REINDEER CUPCAKES…so easy & cute for Christmas! Fun! Fun hunting and eating.
These Reindeer Cupcakes are totally adorable. Rudolph really does have a very shiny red
Bunny Biscuits Recipe
This recipe is: Quick Great for Easter treats, Kids Snack, Childcare Ideas, Treats, and Kids Cooking
Recipe type: Bread
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10 raisins
- 20 slivered almonds
- 1 tube pink decorating icing
- 5 red-hot candies or red candied cherries
- Gently shape five biscuits into oval shapes; place on a greased baking sheet about 2 in. apart. Cut remaining biscuits in half. Shape biscuit halves to form ears; press firmly to attach to whole biscuits. On each biscuit, press on two raisin eyes and four slivered almond whiskers.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Cool slightly; use icing to frost ears and attach candy noses.