Posts Tagged ‘Kids Snack’
It’s been a while since I’ve made these Snowmen Cookies…and then I realized, even though you may have seen them before I had to share them.
Author: Grannie M
Recipe type: Snacks
- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 24 Nutter Butter® cookies
- Confetti sprinkles
- Orange chocolate-coated sunflower seeds
- Black edible marker (ex: Americolor Gourmet Writer™)
- Decorative cake writing icing
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- Dip cookies in melted CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper.
- Press (3) round confetti sprinkles as buttons and (1) orange coated sunflower seed as the nose.
- Once dry, create faces with edible marker and hats with decorative icings.
Acorn cookies appetizer Apple Cake - Apple Season Apple Cakes Apples Applesauce Autumn Fall Decorations Cakes Christmas Cookies Christmas gifts Clothes Line Cupcakes Diabetic friendly extra halloween candy Fall cookies Fall Harvest Decorating Family Fall Time Frugal tips Fruit Cakes Fruit flies Fun Activities Fun Activities with Grandkids Gift Jars Grannies Kitchen Halloween Party Treats Healthy Fall Activities Healthy Fall Family Activities Holiday cookies homemade gift cookie jars Homemade Gift jars Kids Cooking Kids Snack Kisses Acorn Treats Lemon Cheesecake squares Mozzarella Eyeballs Party Treats Quick spider dogs Sponsor Sugar cookies Thanksgiving treats Tupperware Twin Cities Live Twin Cities Live’s Thanksgiving Cooking Special