This Orange Witches’ Brew slushy punch requires no ice ring to keep cold. It’s not too sweet, so it appeals to everyone. Use this refreshing beverage for any celebration.
Orange Witches' Brew Punch
This recipe is : Quick
Author: Grannie M
Recipe type: Beverage
Serves: 8 quarts
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- ½ to 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (46 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- 4 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in water.
- Stir in the apricot nectar, pineapple juice and lemon juice.
- Freeze in two 2-qt. freezer containers.
- Remove from the freezer 2-3 hours before serving.
- Place contents of one container in a punch bowl; mash with potato masher.
- Stir in ginger ale just before serving.
- Repeat. Yield: about 8 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: Serving (1 cup) equals 122 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.